Technical requirements for printing files
- If You use pictures, they should be in high resolution – 300 dpi.
- Standard business card size: 50 x 90 mm.
- Business cards size can differ, for instance, 55 x 85 mm, but also then You must add bypass – 3 mm for each edge.
- We suggest send file in vector format (.pdf, .ai, .cdr) – that will provide better quality of printing material, moreover, if some changes will be necessary our designer will be able to work with the file.
- If Your mock-up is not in vector format, then it should be in high resolution (300 dpi) and definitely with bypass (3 mm for each edge) for cutting.
- The file should be in CMYK model.
- Please, do not save file with automatic crop marks and bleeds.
- All mock-up (including crop marks) should be centered in page or artboard and without any unneeded details outside the artboard.
- The text must be converted into curves or outlines. If our designer should make some changes in Your mock-up, You should send us the font of the text.
- The size of the text in the mock-up depends on the design and font suites, but we recommend using not less than 7pt.
* The mock-up should be prepared following these principles for any printing material!